Saturday, June 18, 2011

Babies! and lots of them...

I have been busy lately, very busy. Aside from working my normal 3+ 12 hour shifts I have attempting to do a little photography on the side. Last December my sister had her 2nd baby and I was excited to attempt my photography skills on a newborn! Since then, 2 good friends had beautiful babies and a couple of people from work. Here are the results:

Baby Z - my neice (13 days old)



Then came Baby J (7 days old)



and Baby B (12 days old)



and Baby M (4 days old)


and another Baby M - but a girl! (16 days old)


Can you smell the newborn-ness?


Then my neice went turned 6 months old and the other graduated Kindergarten (!!)



We had a little photoshoot with Regan,



and one of Zoey (6 months)...



and then one of my friends asked me to watch her little baby and I just couldn't help by have my way with her!


Baby A (3 months)



Phew, I'm exhausted, but I have loved every minute of it! They are so cute I could just eat them up!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Oh so cute!! You are doing a great job with the pics.