Monday, March 21, 2011

two-cup kinda day



Today has been a two-cup kind of day. a typical Monday morning where nothing goes right and to top it off it is raininh. Normally I am at work on Mondays, this week I am off and I really don't know what to do with myself. I have a list of things to do today and would like to accomplish, but with the way things are going, I am getting frustrated.

I have so many baby things to make! So many people are having babies right now and I would really like to make something for each of them.

Two baby blankets like this. I have meade one before, (but didn't take pictures of it) and loved it! However, it takes FOREVER to complete all of those lines and my back really starts to hurt :(

My sister has asked for a crochet hat for my neice. I love the look of this one.


So vintage-ey and beautiful. She has also asked for binkey clips and bibs.

I would love to crochet a blanket for a friend who is due in April. She lives in Africa and I think something crochet would be perfect, light and airy, but enough to cover her and protect her from the chill.

And then there are some things that I just want to make, like those cute tutu's!
I have the supplies, just running out of energy. Maybe one day!


But for now ... where to begin?

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

You should have forgotten it all and came over to play. I am sorry you are so stressed. I think we need a girls night out. We'll chat about when is best.

If it was a two cup kinda day I am sure you have some great work stories for me.