Thursday, March 11, 2010

Long time comming...


CRAFT TIME!!!

Making some BABY GIFTS for my for my cousin Taryn, including a baby blanket with these fabrics!
Also making those great nylon baby headbands with the flowers.

I am EXCITED to get working on them!

I made a tabby blanket for this little CUTIE 2 years ago when he was born. Taryn informed me that he is carrying it everywhere.
How Sweet!

This picture was taken last April, right after he turned 1. Now he is going to be 2!!
My mom and I are going out again in April, right before she has her new BABY GIRL!

So many new babies arriving in SPRING. If you're expecting soon, be prepared. You might be getting something TOO!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Okay that fabric is adorable! You are so creative with the darling clips too. I have missed seeing you--looking forward to tomorrow (even if it is a little early--maybe we'll have to catch some breakfast afterward.)