Since this is a first posting to a new blog, I decided to tag myself. Hopefully as time goes on I will have more to post about random thoughts and things. So here goes nothing...
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
WOW I had just graduated high school and returned from Venezuela visiting my friend Gaby. visiting my father and going on a trip to Lake Powell. i loved the summer after my senior year, to go back and not have any responsibilty would be great!!
2. 5 things to do today
-post my first blog
-travel home, i am at the Jersey shore with my roommate visiting her family. i love the island they live on - it has the cuttest shops.
-take the dogs for a walk, i already did it once, i have one more time before bed.
-unpack from our little get-a-way and put away laundry when i get home.
-go to bed.
3. What snacks do I enjoy? chips and salsa, candy, ice cream. anything sweet!!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? i don't ever see this happening, however if i were to become a billionaire i would pay off my debts, put most into savings, help my roommate buy a house and help my sister out as much as i could, and of course donate to a charity.
5. 3 bad habits- i burp outloud, but only with the people that i love! you know who you are (wink, wink). i rarely call people back who leave me messages, unless it is important, sorry. my bathroom is covered from my hair that falls out, I know it is gross, but I can only clean it so many times a week.
6. 5 jobs I've had- hostess at Mongolian BBQ in Bethesda, reception desk at a gym, nursing tech at a hospital prior to becomming a nurse, floor nurse as and RN and a director of a home care agency, worse job ever!!
7. 5 things people don't know about me
- i used to play the clairnet in school, however I was really bad at it, never practiced, and faked it during all of my performances. SHHH!
- i have 6 sisters, however I grew up mostly as an only child living with my mom, just her and i. my mom's husband had 3 children when they got married and my father and his wife had 2 and my blood-related sister lived with them.
- i don't like being alone. if someone is at home when i go to bed, and they leave without telling me goodbye or before i wake up i have a slight anxiety attack right at the half awake and half asleep point before totally waking up. then i realize that it will be ok.
I can't think of anything else. I know there has to be other stuff, but it is hard to come up with what people don't know about you when you know everything about yourself. If I think of anything I will post it.